Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Fall Nail Polish

Fall is definitely my favorite season.  It's never too hot, almost never too cold, but there's that distinct crispness to the air.

One of my beauty-related reasons to love Fall is: Fall Nail Polish.  Truthfully, the shades I wear on my nails year round are Autumnal. I just like them better (or maybe I just want it to be Fall year-round).


So here are some nail polish options for my favorite colors this Fall.



Navy Blue
Butter London: Royal Navy, Essie: After School Boy Blazer, Rimmel: Aye Aye Sailor, Julep: Char, L'Oreal: After Hours

Green
Butter London: Bossy Boots, Essie: Vested Interest, Zoya: Hunter, Revlon Colorstay: Spanish Moss, Maybelline Color Show: Tenacious Teal

Red Black 
Barry M: Red Black, L’Oreal: Haute Couture Red, Chanel: Rouge Noir, Essie: Wicked, Covergirl: Wine Stain

 Nude
Essie: Balley Slippers, Covergirl: Forever Frosted, Wet N Wild Megalast: 2% Milk, L’Oreal: Sweet Nothings, Julep: Clara

 Chocolate Brown
Chanel: Particuliere, Zoya: Louise, Sally Hansen: Mudslide, Julep: Olivia, Revlon: Foxy

The variety of nail polishes available is amazing.  There is sure to be something to suit everyone's style.

I hope this post encourages you to branch out of your nail polish comfort zone and try a new color. Or if you're like me and this post epitomizes your favorite colors, then just enjoy yourself this Fall :)

Katie


PS Leave this on your cuticles for a minute, then scrape it and all your cuticles off with ease.

No comments:

Post a Comment